Hioki DC resistance meters measure a broad range of resistance values at a high level of precision. The RM3548 is a high-precision, portable resistance meter capable of measuring resistance levels from microohms to megaohms, and is intended primarily for use in testing and maintenance of large equipment, for example, measuring the winding and weld resistances in large motors.
The L2107, z2002 are bundled with the RM3548.
- 0.02 % basic accuracy, 0.1 μΩ max. resolution, 1 A max. testing current, 1A max. testing current.
- Measure from 0.0 µΩ (testing current 1 A) to 3.5 MΩ.
- Easily record up to 1,000 data points in memory simply by applying the instrument’s probes.
- Smoothly capture temperature-rise test data using interval measurement.
- Portable design is ideal for maintenance and testing of large equipment.
|785-9453||Four Terminal Lead||$199.00||Add to cart|
|785-9454||Zero Adjustment Board||$75.00||Add to cart|
|785-9465-10||Pin Type Lead||$405.00||Add to cart|
|785-9465-90||Tip Pin (to replace the tip on 9465-10)||$151.00||Add to cart|
|785-9772||Pin Type Lead||$435.00||Add to cart|
|785-9772-90||Tip Pin (to replace the tip on 9772)||$95.00||Add to cart|
|785-C1006||Carrying Case||$315.00||Add to cart|
|785-L2105||LED Compartment Attachment||$140.00||Add to cart|
|785-L2020||Pin Type Lead L2020||$340.00||Add to cart|
|785-L2107||Clip Type Leads||$266.00||Add to cart|
|785-Z2002||Temperature Sensor||$125.00||Add to cart|