John Bean Mercedes Benz Specific Aligner
Login for special pricing 119-EEWA553MB1
John Bean Mercedes Benz Specific Aligner console and sensors.
- The aligner is self-calibrating multiple times a second.
- The cameras automatically track with the vehicle as it is raised to produce the best accuracy and the most productivity a shop can have in a wheel aligner.
- Takes up less space in front of the vehicle.
- Passive targets require no power and are more durable than active components mounted to the wheels MB Quick Clamps ("MB-Schnellspannhalter") are fully supported and no rolling compensation is required. Simply mount the clamps and begin the adjustment pro
- MB Quick Clamps ("MB-Schnellspannhalter") are fully supported and no rolling compensation is required. Simply mount the clamps and begin the adjustment process.
- AC700 wheel clamps are also provided standard. These clamps support a short rollback procedure for compensation of the wheel clamp and wheel assembly.
- System provides accurate measurements for all specific Mercedes Benz, Smart and Mercedes-Maybach vehicles. Vehicle specification updates are available through Daimler AG.
- Software with enhanced features and more convenient operation.
- Compatible to asanetwork.