Repairing a crease between two panels without damage can be a difficult undertaking, but now it’s much easier with the 16-2477 Edge Straightener from OTC. The wide profile enhances the professional finish your customers expect from a quality repair. Perfect for doors, fenders and hoods. When you're looking for innovative body tools - especially for non-marring tools that are ideal for softer metals like aluminum - be sure you check out the Edge Straightening Tool - part number 16-2477 from OTC.
- Durable non-marring Synthetic Construction.
- Tools designed for use along panel edges.
- Place in the crease or along edges and use hammer to reshape damage back to factory lines.
- Very important tool for general body repair.
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 4 x 1 in.
- Product Weight: 0.7 lb.